Holley Premium Electric Fuel Pump for Carbureted Z/ZX
|Quantity in Basket:none|
Are you suffering from vapor lock on your carbureted Z? Are you running high performance carburetors (such as triples or a 4-bbl), or putting a late Z engine into a 240Z or 260Z, or modifying an engine for greater horsepower? Are you looking to replace or augment your stock mechanical fuel pump? This high capacity pump will outflow the standard mechanical unit, making it ideal for performance or stock applications. It may be used alone, or along with the o.e.m. pump. For carbureted cars only.
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow), Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI.
- Maximum pressure is 7 PSI, regulator is not required.
- Motor draws only 2 Amps current.
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation.
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max. 7 PSI).
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels.
- New lower housing casting for enhanced flow and quieter operation.
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs., Includes mounting bracket.
- Not for use with fuel injection systems.
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended.
- Helps relieve vapor locking issues from mechanical fuel pumps.
If you are replacing your mechanical fuel pump with this unit, we recommend also purchasing one of our fuel block off plates for the factory pump. We have a standard type as well as a polished billet plate listed below.
Datsun 240Z, 260Z, or any 280Z/280ZX adapted for carburetors
Datsun S30, S130
Attention California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.