This Original Nissan 370Z Deck Spoiler integrates beautifully with the lines of the car, adding a performance touch without overwhelming the stock look. They come pre-painted in factory colors.
For coupe models only. Will not fit Roadster models.
If your Z currently has a Rear Spoiler or Wing, since it will need to be removed prior to installing another, there are couple of things to consider. If what you are replacing is a different style from what you are installing, it may be necessary to fill un-covered holes left from the original installation. In addition, some may have been attached with adhesives, even if they were factory or dealer installed. If that is the case, a heat gun or hair dryer should be used to allow safe removal of the old Spoiler, otherwise damage may occur to the paint. If you are unfamiliar with these procedures, professional installation is recommended. Contact us for help and recommendations.
Please confirm your paint color by the factory given name and/or code. You can find the paint codes shown on this page on the Nissan data plate attached to your 370Z from the factory. The list below is for reference only, as some colors are not currently available. Give us a call if we can help you confirm the exact color of your 370Z.
- K23 - Brilliant Silver (2009-2020, 2020 50th Anniversary Edition*)
- EAC - Chicane Yellow (2009, 2018 Heritage Edition)
- G41 - Magnetic Black (2009-2020, 2018-2019 Heritage Edition, 2020 50th Anniversary Edition*)
- RAE - Monterey Blue (2009-2012)
- QAB - Pearl White (2009-2020, 2019 Heritage Edition, 2020 50th Anniversary Edition*)
- K51 - Platinum Graphite (2009-2010)
- A54 - Solid Red (2009-2017, 2020 50th Anniversary Edition*)
- KAV - 40th Anniversary Graphite (2010) Discontinued by Nissan
- NAG - Black Cherry (2010-2017)
- KAD - Gun Metallic (2011-2020)
- NAM - Magma Red (2013-2016)
- RAA - Midnight Blue (2013-2015)
- RAY - Deep Blue Pearl (2016-2020, 2019 Heritage Edition)
- NBA - Passion Red (2018-2020)
*50th Anniversary Note:
The 50th Anniversary Edition comes in one of two 2-tone paint schemes: Solid Red on Pearl White and Magnetic Black on Brilliant Silver. On Red/White models, the rear deck area where the spoiler installs is Red. On Black/Silver models, the rear deck area is Black. You can either order this spoiler to match the area where they mount or the contrast color for a unique look.
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020