Front Nose Mask/Bra, 03-05 350Z
|Quantity in Basket:none|
Front End Masks (also called "Bras") originally started in Germany, where Porsche covered the front of each car as it came off the production line prior to a shake-down run around their famous test track, masks have long been considered a necessity for any car owner wanting to protect the area of the car that takes the most abuse on the road - the front end, especially the leading edge of the hood. Two-piece design. The hood opens with the mask in place.
- Protective air intake screens are an integral part of the mask, not separate, and they are sewn into the outside of the mask so there are no loose pieces of material inside to abrade or chafe the paint surface. Will not increase engine temperature.
- Covered aluminum tabs allow adjustment at the fender wells as the vinyl expands and contracts with the temperature. Take a look at a non-adjustable masks being driven down the road flapping in the wind, and you'll see why this is an important feature.
- Covercraft uses a micro-perforated finish on the vinyl. It allows the mask to "breathe" and permits moisture vapor to evaporate when the vehicle is driven in wet weather. Still, as it is with all front bras, if it becomes wet and is left in the sun, we recommend it be removed to allow the backing to dry properly.
- The heavy-gauge leather-grain vinyl has a soft, protective backing. They have white non-woven fleece so you can easily see when it's time to clean the back-side of the mask.
- Seams are overlapped and finished with a strong, durable top stitch. Edges are covered with soft, non-abrasive felt-rimmed bindings.
Fits factory front end only, including convertible
2003, 2004, 2005
Attention California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.