Nissan added a added a unique feature to the front end of the late model NISMO GTR: Carbon Fiber Fender Vents. Unfortunately, the GTR version is not a direct fit to the 370Z; however, EVO-R has replicated the GTR Fender Vents for use on your Z-Car! These functional vents are designed to reduce high pressure underneath the fenders, which can cause a variety of issues. They also lend a unique appearance to the 370Z. Sold in matched left and right pairs.
- Constructed using 3k Cross Weave Carbon Fiber.
- Vents high-pressure air trapped in fender wells. This trapped air causes lift over front wheels, which reduces traction. Venting allows the trapped air to escape, which restores grip and increases safety.
- Trapped air also increases aerodynamic drag, which reduces overall efficiency. Venting this air can result in improved efficiency.
- Braking heats up the air trapped within the fender wells, which affects brake cooling negatively. Vents allow the hot air to escape, which draws in cooler air that improves brake efficiency.
- Trapped air contributes to cabin noise, which increases driver fatigue over time. Vents reduce driver fatigue on longer drives by venting this air.
Holes must be cut into the fenders in order to install these vents. Additional modification may be required in order to take full advantage of them and see the full effect of the benefits listed above.
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020