TEIN Type MONO FLEX Coil Over Kit, 09-19 370Z
|Quantity in Basket:none|
The MONO FLEX coil-over kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports and advanced street driving. Features include 16-way damping force adjustability (combined compression and rebound), a mono-tube internal design, pillowball upper mounts, and EDFC compatibility. There are independent adjustments for ride-height and spring pre-load settings for increased suspension tuning. The new Mono Flex also includes TEIN's latest technological innovation, Micro Speed Valving (MSV) system, which allows the driver to feel a greater difference in damping force adjustments. Designed and developed for consumers seeking aggressive handling on the street and at the track.
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- M.S.V. Technology for improved damping force adjustability
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Front=14 kgf/mm (780 lbs/in)
Rear=14 kgf/mm (780 lbs/in)
Front= -27mm (-1.06 inch)
Rear= -19mm (-0.75 inch)
Front= +39mm (1.54 inch) to -41mm (1.61 inch)
Rear= +26mm (1.02 inch) to -37mm (1.46 inch)
The portion of the image above showing the coil over kit individual pieces is a general representative image from TEIN of the Mono-Flex design kit, and not 370Z specific.
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Attention California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.