K&N FIPK Performance Air Intake System, 03-06 350Z
|Quantity in Basket:none|
These 50-STATE EMISSIONS APPROVED K&N FIPK intake kits are truly state-of-the-art. First, they use the largest conical shaped High-Flow air filter that can reasonably fit into the 350Z's engine compartment while using factory holes and mounting points. This provides significantly greater airflow than the standard K&N performance filter, as well as capturing (and holding) more dirt, increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to cool the air entering the engine, which in turn increases horsepower. Next, the rotationally molded air transport tube is specifically engineered for the 350Z from interlaced High Density Polyethylene, allowing a precise shape that reduces turbulence and accelerates airflow into the engine even more. Finally the adapters to connect it all are made from high strength materials such as silicon and reinforced nylon to ensure long life.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered Specifically for your 350Z
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Required Service (depending on conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.67 HP @ 5500 RPM
This intake is approved for use in California. C.A.R.B. EO# D-269-34.
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006