Fuel Injection System Wire Plug, 75-89 280Z-280ZX-300ZX
|Quantity in Basket:none|
These Bosch type wire connectors fit the 75-83 Fuel Injectors (replacing 11-3057), as well as other 2-pole, Bosch-type connectors (see the complete list below). Once installed, they are much easier to take off the injector due to the permanently installed spring clip which you press to remove the plug without the hassle of the original style clips. Also includes a rubber boot to protect the contacts from the elements. They are easy to install and require no soldering (standard wire connectors are perfect for these plugs). One required per injector, total quantity per car will vary based on model. The parts listed below require one plug each. Replaces 11-3070.
- 75-83 Fuel Injectors (11-3051)
- 75-83 Thermo Time switch (11-3460)
- 75-83 Cold Start Valve (11-3430, 11-3431)
- 75-79 Water Temperature Sensor (11-3450)
- 75-89 Air Regulator (11-3441 through 11-3446)
- 80-83 Cylinder Head Temperature Sensor (11-3455)
These plugs have a permanent wire clip and do not work with the original style wire clip.
Datsun 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX
Datsun S30, S130, Z31
1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989