MSA Performance Air Horns, 70-72 240Z S.U. Carburetors
|Quantity in Basket:none|
Air Horns, or Velocity Stacks, are designed to improve airflow in carbureted engines by both tuning the air pulses within the intake and smoothing out airflow into the carbs. These aluminum horns were engineered with a shape and size that maximizes the benefits of air horns on S.U. Carburetors when used on high performance applications. Direct bolt-on installation for 70-72 S.U.'s. See below for hardware and filter options (sold separately).
- Height: 70mm
- Diameter (Outer Top): 65mm
- Diameter (Inner Top): 50mm
- Diameter (Inner Bottom): 43mm
- Weber Air Horn "Socks". These are your best performance option. They work well on both daily driver and racing applications. You can purchase them here or see Related Items below.
- Weber Air Horn Screens. These are great looking and simple screens, a must for car shows. You can purchase them here or see Related Items below.
- ITG Filters. If you are already using ITG filters, you can use them with these Air Horns, however the Air Horns will be pressed up against the interior plastic lattice frame of the ITG. Airflow will be somewhat restricted, but acceptable. They will also require additional installation steps when using these air horns. Please see the ITG Filter pages for details.
- These air horns are not compatible with factory air cleaners, or most housing type air cleaners, due to the length of the air horns. Depending on your setup, you may be able to use our other S.U. Air Horns.
- While we love the look, sound, and performance of air horns without filters, we never recommend running your engine without an air filter or screen of some kind. Significant damage to your carbs and engine block can occur from debris of various size passing through your carbs and into the cylinders.
Click on the images below for comparison images of these new taller Air Horns to our original S.U. Air Horns (see related items below for the original S.U. Air Horns).
1970, 1971, 1972
Attention California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.