This fuel pump kit is ideal for carbureted V8 applications. The pump mounts in the rear next to fuel tank to prevent vapor locking issues common with mechanical pumps. It provides ideal pressure for carbureted small block Chevy motors. Includes block off plate for removal of mechanical fuel pump.
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow), Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI.
- Maximum pressure is 7 PSI, regulator is not required.
- Motor draws only 2 Amps current.
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation.
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max. 7 PSI).
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels.
- New lower housing casting for enhanced flow and quieter operation.
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs., Includes mounting bracket.
- Not for use with fuel injection systems.
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended.
- Helps relieve vapor locking issues from mechanical fuel pumps.
Datsun 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX with a small block Chevy V8 engine
Datsun S30, S130