Brake Boots in Color, 84-89 300ZX
|Quantity in Basket:none|
These boots include the pre-installed snap to attach around the emergency brake lever just like your original one did.
Not all interior colors are available at this time. We are still working with our supplier to find matches for some of the less common interior shades. Give us a call at (800)633-6331 to inquire about your specific color or to request a material sample.
- 1985 models did not come with a black interior from the factory.
- 'Blue' is a medium shade that primarily matches 86-89 models.
- 'Navy' is a darker blue that primarily matches 84-85 models.
- 'Red' is a darker shade found throughout all Z31 years. The brighter red is not available at this time.
- The silver used by Nissan is much darker than typical silver, falling closer to charcoal or pewter.
- 'Tan' interiors vary based on trim level and year. Some trims use a lighter tan boot that matches the seats, while others use a darker brown as a contrast.
- In all applications, the shift and brake boot color matches the center console from the factory.
The image above shows the red version of this boot, but all colors will use the same overall pattern.
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989