K&N Electric Fuel Pump for Carbureted Z/ZX
|Quantity in Basket:none|
Whether you are suffering from vapor lock on your carbureted Z, running high performance carburetors (such as triples or a 4-bbl), putting a late Z engine into a 240Z or 260Z, or modifying an engine for greater horsepower, this K&N Electric fuel pump is ideal to replace or augment your stock mechanical fuel pump. This high capacity pump will outflow the standard mechanical unit, making it ideal for performance or stock applications. Electric pumps also offer a more even fuel delivery to the carburetors since they do not rely on engine speed like mechanical units. It may be used alone, or along with the o.e.m. pump. For carbureted cars only.
- Compact and lightweight, measuring about 3" long (not including filter) and weighing only 18 ounces.
- 32 GPH flow rate at 4-7 PSI.
- Self regulating unit, no regulator required.
- Composite housing is corrosion resistant to protect electronics.
- No bearings, electrical contacts, or diaphrams to wear out for long life (up to 6000 hours!)
- Easy 2-bolt, 2 wire installation with instructions included.
- Pump mounted fuel filter included.
- Self priming design for quiet operation.
- Compatible with most fuel types, including gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol, and more.
- Helps relieve vapor locking issues from mechanical fuel pumps.
- Manufactured in the USA.
If you are replacing your mechanical fuel pump with this unit, we recommend also purchasing one of our fuel block off plates for the factory pump. We have a standard type as well as a polished billet plate listed below.
Fuel Filter Note:
Although this unit includes a fuel filter, we still recommend keeping a filter in the factory location for extra protection.
Datsun 240Z, 260Z, or any 280Z/280ZX adapted for carburetors
Datsun S30, S130