Car Shows & Events
We Hope You Enjoyed Z-Bash!
The rains cleared out early Saturday morning well before the Z's started to line up, and it was a great day. See the event listing below for what you missed!
Z-Bash 2014 Image Gallery!.
Both of our parking lots and the streets in front of and around our shop were filled with awesome Z's.
There were also some great associated events sponsored by Group Z and Fairlady Generations. The image gallery from these events is below, and you can see the list of events that took place in the next section.
Z-Bash Plus Events Gallery!.
Z-Cars, Z-parts, Z's on the dyno, all with free pizza... We hope all had a blast. Again, read on to see what you missed!
The 2014 Motorsport Z-Bash! Saturday, April 26, 2014
Just in case you didn't stop by for Z-Bash, here is what you missed.
Here is what happened at our shop:
- The Gathering of the Z's: The main attraction is always the Z-Cars. As you saw if you were here, there is still lots of room to line up lots of great Z's to check out. The day is centered around one thing, awesome Z's.
- The Motorsport Garage Sale: From discontinued items, to scratch & dent parts, to overstocks and more, all at blowout prices... It was crazy!
- The Z-Bash Dyno Day: We had a great Dyno company lined up so you could test the current performance of your Z right at Z-Bash quickly, easily, and for a great price.
- The Z-Bash Showroom Sale: Great deals on select new parts were ONLY available to those who actually came to the showroom at Z-Bash.
- The Z-Bash Free Lunch: What is better than enjoying Z-Cars at a show? Enjoying Z-Cars at a show with pizza. Not cheap pizza either, if you weren't here, you missed Papa John's!
- Associated Local Events: Some great associated events by our friends at Group Z Sports Car Club (see the next section below for details).
While we can't fit quite as many cars in our parking lots as on Collins Avenue during the Nationals, we dont' have to pay the city a fortune to close the street, so Z-Bash parking was FREE for all Z-Cars! In addition to the parking lots, the surrounding streets were also be full of great Z's ready for your camera, and fellow enthusiasts ready for your questions and discussion (often the best part!).
To add even more fun to the weekend, the great folks at Group Z had Z-Bash companion events on Friday evening, before and after Z-Bash on Saturday, and even an event on Sunday.
- The Group Z Grand Prix: Group Z hosted a Z-Car karting challenge at K1 Speed in Anaheim, on Friday, April 25th, 2014, from 5:30pm to 9:00pm. If you've never experienced this type of karting, you might be surprised at the competition. The "Grand Prix" event included a 12 lap practice, 14 lap qualifying, and a 16 lap final race. Trophies were be awarded for the top 3 finishers. To see some of what you missed, visit www.k1speed.com.
- Cars And Coffee Irvine: On Saturday, April 26th, 2014, Group Z and Z-Bash met up at Cars And Coffee. If you've never been to one, it is worth the effort. You might see every kind of car imaginable from Model T's to Exotics. This event happened Saturday morning before Z-Bash, from 6:00am to 7:30am. Irvine is a few miles south of Motorsport. For more information, visit www.carsandcoffeeirvine.com.
- Santiago Canyon Run: Group Z and Z-Bash attendees lined up after Cars And Coffee, and drove to Z-Bash. Santiago Canyon is a gorgeous canyon drive with lots of turns that all can enjoy.
- Z Meet Up & Dine: After Z-Bash on Saturday, April 26th, Group Z sponsored a Z Meet & Dine at Blake's Place BBQ in Anaheim (watch out for The Beast!). Blake's Place is located at 2905 E Miraloma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806 | www.blakesplacebbq.com | (714)630-8574
- Fairlady Generations Cruise: On Sunday, April 27th, from 8am to Noon, Fairlady Generations had a local meet & cruise event. For details visit their events page at facebook.com/events/275753455933932.
Click Here To See Images From Other Recent Motorsport Events!