Car Shows & Events
Z-Car West Coast Nationals / Z-Bash 2015!
Definition: Informal. A thoroughly enjoyable, lively party.
Synonyms: A celebration, blowout, diversion, gala, riot, shindig, festive occasion, get-together, wingding, party, festival, jubilee, good time, a BLAST.
The Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals / Z-Bash turns 20 this year, and on Saturday, April 25th, 2015, we'll be announcing a brand new chapter in the life of the show that was born on Saturday, April 20, 1996, and has fueled the whole Z Show craze ever since.
Our original purpose for the event was as a "thank you" to our customers, the best customers in the world. Soon we're going to take that gratitude to a new level! The historic 20 year run of the "Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals" will continue forward with the new name you already know, Z-Bash, which captures the joy of Z-Cars that we share with our customers, and the "blast" it is to gather together to celebrate them. There are many new things we're working on for the future of the show. The announcement of these details will be a major feature of our Z-Bash get-together THIS April. See below!
The Z-Bash Party & Announcement Show, Saturday April 25, 2015!
This Z-Bash will be both a Z-Party (the events we have planned so far can be seen below), and a look at the exciting future of the show. Come to our shop in Orange, CA, at 1139 West Collins Avenue, on Saturday, April 25th, 2015, at 9am, for a great day of Z enjoyment, and a preview of the next chapter of Z-Bash!
Z-Bash for this April will feature the following (so far!)
- It's All About The Z! We'll have Z-Cars in the parking lots, Z-Cars on the streets, Z-Cars all over the neighborhood. Daily driver? Bring it! Show stopper? Bring it! Regardless of the status of your Z project, come and show it off, share ideas, get ideas, and enjoy a gathering of hundreds of Z's. Drive it, Trailer it, Tow it, Push it, or chopper it in, but get it here and have an awesome day. There is NO pre-registration required to join the show areas! Click here for more details. (pre-registration IS required to join the "For Sale" area, see next item)
- Z's For Sale Area! We'll have a special area with Z's for sale, which has become a can't-miss part of the event. Z owners who want to put their Z's up For Sale in this reserved area MUST PRE-REGISTER (still no charge). Click here for more details. SPACE IS LIMITED! Registration closed Thursday, April 23, 2015.
Note: Scroll down to see what Z's have already registered as For Sale!
- Garage Sale! The world famous Motorsport Garage Sale, with hundreds of dinged, dented, discontinued, or otherwise discounted awesome Z stuff (see image below!) DEALS ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW ON SATURDAY! Click here for more details.
- Car Show Sale! The always-popular Showroom Sale, where we'll feature some great one-day-only, present-at-the-show-only deals that you won't want to miss. DEALS ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW ON SATURDAY!
- DYNOJET Dyno Runs! MCE Racing will be bringing their custom DYNOJET trailer for the best DRIVE-ON testing available! And since Motorsport is picking up a good chunk of the cost, and there are a limited number of times available, you will want to reserve your spot early! You can reserve your spot NOW at (800)633-6331 (during business hours). Click here for more details.
- The HABIT! Gourmet burger lunch will be provided if you do one of the following! 1. Make an on site donation to the Wounded Warrior Project or St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! 2. Bring a Z! 3. Buy somethin'! 4. Bring a receipt from something you purchased from us over the past year. 5. Fool us (but then we're going to guilt you into donating to charity anyway).
- Opportunity drawings! We'll have some great Z stuff that you just might win! Don't miss your chance. ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW ON SATURDAY!
- Z-Bash Plus! Our friends at Group Z and Fairlady Generations have some associated events that were a big hit last year! See below.
- Z-Bash Plus! Friday night (April 24th, 2015) will be the infamous Z Grand Prix. Get your go-fast competition hunger satisfied at K1 Speed's open wheel Kart Racing. If you've never done it, it is a huge blast! Open racing start time 5pm. Grand Prix competition starts at 6pm. Racing through 9pm. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE! See the Group Z Calendar for more details and signup. Hey, Karting can be serious!
- Z-Bash Plus! Saturday morning will be the Z Pacific Coast Highway run. The group meets at the Irvine Spectrum at 7am SHARP, and will take a great route by the Pacific Ocean and then to Z-Bash. See the Group Z Calendar for more details and maps.
- Z-Bash Plus! Saturday evening will be a Z Cruise-In, at Marie Callender's in Orange, from 5pm to 8pm. Reserved open area near the cars, hors d'oeuvres, and Z-interest videos! See the Group Z Calendar for more details.
- Z-Bash Plus! Sunday (April 26, 2015) will be the awesome Fairlady Generations Meet & Cruise, going from the city of Orange to Lake Elsinore on some wonderful Orange and Riverside County Roads. Get there early for breakfast and a briefing. For details, see their Facebook event page.
- All about the new show plans! More details will be revealed at this April's Z-Bash about what we're already working on for the exciting future of Z-Bash! We have some surprises to spring on you!
Here are the Z's that have signed up to be in the For Sale area so far!
1970 Datsun 240Z | Turbo | 5-Speed Manual | Orange | Black Leather Interior | Complete Restoration
1971 Datsun 240Z | 5-Speed Manual | Racing Green | Black Interior | 101,000 Miles | Original
1971 Datsun 240Z | Orange | Black Interior | 21,000 Miles | Original
1972 Datsun 240Z | 5-Speed Manual | White | White Interior | 300,000 Miles | ZG-Nose w/Lens Covers
1973 Datsun 240Z | 4-Speed Manual | Yellow | Black Interior | 197,000 Miles | Triple Webers
1975 Datsun 280Z 2+2 | 4-Speed Manual | Black | Black Interior | 148,496 Miles | Original Owner
1978 Datsun 280Z Coupe | 5-Speed Manual | Pearl Black | Black Interior | 93,000 Miles | Louvers
1983 Datsun 280ZX Coupe | T-Top | 5-Speed Manual | Gold | Gold/Brown Interior | 337,000 Miles | Receipts
1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 | Automatic | T-Top | Blue | Blue/Gray Interior | 45,000 Miles
1994 Nissan 300ZX Convertible | 5-Speed Manual | Red | Black Interior | 146,000 Miles | New Clutch
2003 Nissan 350Z | Supercharged | 6-Speed Manual | Silverstone | Black Interior | 70,000 Miles | Rebuilt Engine
Last Minute Additions - Z-Bash Z-Cars For Sale!
1971 Datsun 240Z | 4-Speed Manual | Dark Green | Black Interior | 77,400 Miles | Metallic Paint
1973 Datsun 240Z | 4-Speed Manual | Silver | Black Interior | 191,930 Miles | 2nd Owner
1976 Datsun 280Z Coupe | 4-Speed Manual | Bronze | Tan Interior | 89,000 Miles | Original
1976 Datsun 280Z Coupe | 4-Speed Manual | Red | Black Interior | 47,483 Miles | All Stock
1980 Datsun 280ZX 2+2 | Automatic | Dark Blue | Black Interior | 85,273 Miles | Right Hand Drive
1984 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe | 5-Speed Manual | Black | Tan Interior | 160,000 Miles | New Dash
1993 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe | 5-Speed Manual | Black | Black | 109,000 Miles | Mike’s Z Shop!
2006 Nissan 350Z | 6-Speed Manual | Blue | Black Interior | 127,000 Miles | Fairlady
Click Here To See Images From Other Recent Motorsport Events!